Friday, April 10, 2009

Good Times

You haven´t really lived until you´ve been sick while traipsing in some foreign land. I don´t mean to brag, but I´ve been sick in the Marshall Islands, Costa Rica, India, the UK, Portugal and now Spain. There is nothing better than spending your nights hallucinating due to a fever and then greeting each bright, beautiful, sunny day with a hacking cough. The last few days in Lagos, the stopover night in Sevilla, and the first night in Granada are all mostlly a blur to me and that´s where Ben will have to fill you in. All I mostly remember is constant thirst, brightness, the incessant need for my eyes and nose to rid itself of water, the sounds of Portuguese, Spanish and French lulling me to sleep and a stupid cough that kept waking me back up.

No comments:

Post a Comment